-- Twitter Summary card images must be at least 120x120px -->
font-family: aw-conqueror-carved, sans-serif;
font-family: aw-conqueror-didot, serif;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF GOODS AND SERVICES
- We require 48 hours notice for breakfast orders and orders over 20 people. Lunch orders below 20 can be taken up to 12 noon the day before.
- Minimum spend - £30.00
- Cancellation - 10am the day prior to delivery for orders under 20. 48 hours notice of cancellation for orders over 20.
- Hot food orders are to be placed with 7 days' notice, cancellations can be made up 3working days prior to the event.
- We will send invoices following delivery for payment to be made in 28 days.
- Delivery window: 9;30am - 12:30pm. We always deliver before a lunch is required, however we cannot specify an exact time. we work with companies re. access to fridge space. Sites without fridges will be given the latest possible delivery slots.
- Special dietary requirements - we can cater for Vegitarians, Vegans, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy free. Please provide as much information as possible when placing an order. Supplementary charges may apply.
- Food is served on black platters, we ask companies to keep them for us to collect the next day. (This is in order to keep then for us to collect a minimum & protect the environment).
10 October 2013
Return to Main Page